Courtney over at Run Courtney Run passed this award onto me!
Thanks Courtney!! 🙂
Here’s how it works: Once someone passes this award onto you, you are supposed to post 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers.
Ok , here are 7 things…… (Sorry if I have repeated some things from previous awards)
- I am an avid Mets fan (even when they are losing). I listen to their games whenever I can.
- I have been mentoring a teenage unwed mom for the past 2 years. Her 3 year old son Richard is a joy! I love Amanda like a daughter.
- I have NEVER eaten peanut butter. (That means I’ve never had a P & J sandwich.)
- I love to play tennis although I don’t play it as much since I started running 2 yrs ago. I used to play everyday now it’s only a few times a week. I may even enjoy running more!?
- I spent my junior year of college in Nice, France and taught French for many years (until I discovered the world of technology). I still love anything French and would move to Paris in a heart beat.
- I am addicted to digital photography. I take photos all the time. You wouldn’t believe how many I have uploaded to Kodak Photo Gallery.
- I have seen Les Miserables at least 12 times and would see it again if it came to town.
Now I pass this award on to 15 bloggers… (It was hard to choose!!!)
- Age Groups Rock
- Asthma and the Gift of Running
- Finishing is Winning
- It’s Just One Foot in Front of the Other
- Julie’s Running Blog
- Manderz Road to a New Life
- Melissa’s Adventures in Living Life
- My Reason To Run
- One Run Away
- Running Circles Around Turtles
- Running For Good
- Running on My Time
- Slow is the New Fast
- Tall Mom on the Run
- The Happy Runner