Rainy April is over tomorrow! YAY!!
Here’s the recap:
My Goals for April were:
- 80 miles – SUCCESS– I ran 83 miles!
- a 5 mi race (my first) – SUCCESS ! (My longest non-walking run so far.)
- Run my 2nd Half Marathon!!! – SUCCESS – It was cold and raining and I had a PR and won 2nd in my AG award
I also ran in 3 virtual races, won a case of Honey Milk and a My Run headband. I did yoga almost every Wed and played tennis 1-2x per week.
Now it’s time for May Flowers and my Birthday!!! And my annual spring tennis trip with the girls to Naples, Florida!!!
Goals for May!
- 60 miles (hm training is over)
- running 3-4 times per week (hm training is over)
- a 5k race (finishing under 30 min. – hm training is over)
Yes, the consistent message is that my half marathon training is over for 2 months and I can run for pleasure and I can work on 5K speed.