The trip was great! If you are from the NE, you know that it has been raining eveyday! So just having sunshine and warm weather was a boost for me!
I will post photos at a future time but here’s the vacation summary:
- Tennis Lessons – 5 days of clinics from the awesome Billy Bob
- Tennis Playing – 6 days of doubles- so much fun playing with my friends
- Days at the Beach – 5 – sunshine, slight breeze, water temps 85, what could be better?
- Dinners or Lunches in Restaurants – 5 – Yum Yum – most included drinks & dessert
- Entertainment – 1 show (Beehive, music from the 60s), 1 Movie (Bridesmaids – hilarious) & touring/shopping in Sarasota
- Shopping Purchases – 1 tennis skirt, 2 tennis tops, 1 running shorts, 1 running top, 1 pair of sandals, 1 shirt for hubby
- Running – 3 times – 3 miles each time – too hot, too humid, needed to be fresh for tennis lesson, my friends wouldn’t run – enough excuses??
- Books Read – 1 1/2 – no time – having too much fun
- Scrabble Games Played – 4 on the beach
- TV Shows Watched – 1 (The Good Wife finale)
Tomorrow I have 3.5 mile race…. and Sunday a 5K!!! Yikes!!!