1. It’s been REALLY Hot! Unusual for June. 90’s for 3 days in a row. This has made me extremely tired and listless (esp. in the afternoon). I could barely stay awake!
2. I used to have allergies (to grass pollen) but they went away. They’re BACK!!! This has made me extremely tired and listless (esp. in the afternoon). This makes it hard to go outside & leave my air-conditioned office.
3. Despite it all, my weary hot sneezy self ran 3.5 miles after work on Monday, played 3 sets of tennis on Tuesday and did 1 1/2 of yoga on Wed. ZZZZZZZZ
4. I love thudnerstorms! We had some doozies yesterday (with golf size hail) but I missed all the storms – 1st during yoga, 2nd while having coffee w/friend after yoga, 3rd at home)
I feel better in the Mornings. So I ran 3.5 miles on both Wed & today before work. I have never been so sweaty and felt so good! (I made Sweat Once a Day proud, I bet.)
5. A cool down is predicted for weekend. Good for my race & long run 🙂 but bad for boating. 😦 You can’t have it all!