I haven’t been tagged but I have read quite a few of these so here goes nothing:
- I am a coffee snob… I make a latte every morning…I won’t drink instant or bad coffee. Starbucks is my fav coffee shop.
- I am a cat person. I have five. I do love dogs but they are too much work.
- I hate to swim because I don’t like to get my hair wet. I have unmanageable frizzy hair.
- I don’t change jobs often. I’m on my third job & I had the first for 22 years.
- I hardly ever cook. Fortunately I don’t have to now that the kids are out of house. I am lucky that my hubby doesn’t mind fending for himself.
- When I do cook, I go all out. I search out gourmet recipes online & make new complicated dishes.
- I love photography. I am never without my camera.
- I am not very athletic. In fact I am pretty uncoordinated.
- I started playing tennis in my 40’s and my tennis team came in 3rd in the nation in the 2002 championships in Palm Springs.
- I tried learning golf several years ago and I was really bad at it so I gave it up.
- My favorite board game is Scrabble. My friends & I play it at the beach on vacations.
- I am hardly ever home. I work during the day & in the evening I either play tennis, run, yoga class, shop, go to a movie or play mah jongg. (Thank God for Tivo.)
- I am a closet teenager. I love the Twilight Saga, Hunger Games and have even watched 90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Everwood on TV.
- I usually run by myself because I have to squeeze it in when I can and I run so slow that it would annoy serious runners.
- I am very competitive. This is why I run better in a race. So I sign up for a lot of races. (Yeah, like 20 a year!)
- I am obsessive about matching my clothes. I mean colors, brands, everything. It doesn’t matter whether it’s work, dress up, tennis, running…
- I hate to clean but I hate when things aren’t tidy. So I have a cleaning lady. I wish I could afford her to come more often. (And I don’t want my cleaning lady to think I’m messy so I straighten up for the cleaning lady!)
- I have a great memory but only for numbers. Yes, I know all my credit card numbers by heart.
- I love desserts. I always look at the dessert menu first to make sure I have room. I have even just had desserts for a meal.
- I love to travel. I visited France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Spain, Austria (while in college) and since then France, Holland, Greece, Israel, Russia. I would love to go to Alaska, the Orient, and on an African safari.
- I love being near the water. It could be the ocean, river, lake… I don’t care. I find it so relaxing.
That was fun.