Wow — it’s April already? Where did March go?
So here’s my March update:
- no running hence no races.
- no tennis so no tennis matches.
- PT 2x a week so there a bi-weekly treadmill walks & elliptical use 2x a week.
- stationary biking everyday and even some real biking.
This is fun but it is depressing seeing
ALL the runners on the trail…
- limping less I think but still limited ROM and pain & swelling nightly.
Yes, PT guy R confirmed my plateauing.
February was filled with big gains – weight-bearing, then bootless & crutchless events.
March is status quo.
I am hoping April brings improvement because something is wrong with my life and:
My next ortho appt is April 23 and after that, PT guy J says I may be able to start running on the treadmill.
My New Compression Socks are anxiously waiting…