- RUN at least 3-4 times each week. Yes!
- Continue planks (Do it at least once per week.) Yes! Several times a week.
- Walk at least once a day at work. Yes! Almost every work day with my co-worker.
- Use those 5 lb weights on my desk. Yes! Most days. 20 reps of several arm toning exercises.
- Spend some time with my mentee, Amanda’s 2 sons. Yes!
- Find a new knitting project. No! Not yet.
- Focus on speed rather than distance. (Next long race isn’t until Jun 22.) No, not really in training but yes, in shorter races.
- Run a 5k race under 30 minutes! YES! Bacon Hill Bonanza and ALS Cherry Blossom 5k.
- Run a 5 mile race under 50 minutes! Yes! Delmar Dash.
- Run a 4 mile race under 40 minutes! Yes! Rabbit Ramble.
- Run at least 70 miles this month. Yes! 73 (but my lowest in months!)
- Dedicate all my runs to John Anthony my running buddy. Yes!
I have been pretty lucky this month. Look at what I’ve won:
- Door prize at the Delmar Dash ($75 worth of running-related items)
- Raffle prize at the Rabbit Ramble (Road ID)
- Blog giveaway – insoles
- Blog giveaway – bag
- work – 4 movie tix
- RUN at least 3-4 times each week.
- Continue planks.
- Start back at Yoga.
- Walk at least once a day at work.
- Continue to use those 5 lb weights on my desk.
- Run my 5k races under 30 minutes!
- PR in a 10K race (under 1:06)
- Run during my tennis vacation in Florida.
- Run at least 75 miles this month.
- Dedicate all my runs to John Anthony my running buddy.
Happy Running! How was your April? Anything special planned for May?