Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Five Things About Me:
1. I never had a pet growing up. But now I have 4 cats. (I used to have 5.)
2. My favorite foods are pizza and ice cream. I have no self-control when it comes to these foods. (In other words, I stop eating them when there is no more left.)
3. I was a French major in college, spent my junior year in the south of France and used to be a French teacher for many years. I still love everything French. I have seen Les Miz at least 12 times. (My dream to run a race in France.)
4. My birthday is the same day as Billy Joel’s. I have seen him in concert many times. We are also both from Long Island. (He actually was part of a band that sand at my friend’s sweet 16 party.)
5. My clothes (almost) always match. Neurotic. I used to say about tennis: “If I don’t play good, at least I’ll look good.” Beauty before fitness?
Happy Running! Tell me 5 things about you!