Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Five Things About July 4th:
1. Time Off – you never have to work on July 4th. Yay!
2. Red, White and Blue. Lots of flags and patriotic clothing.
3. Picnics & BBQs. A time to pig out with friends.
4. Boating & Swimming. Rain or shine we go out on our boat.
5. Fireworks. Love them! We get to watch them at our marina.
Yes, there are races that I would LOVE to run but you can’t do everything.
Happy Running! How do you spend July 4th!