Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Fitness Snapshots:
Here are my five snapshots of being active this week:
1. Running on a trail – On Monday, I ran 4.5 miles on several trails at the Five Rivers environmental center.
2. Walking – I walked one mile every morning with a co-worker.
3. Running on the road – I ran 3 miles before work Wednesday and today Friday.
4. Tennis – I played tennis on Tuesday – 2 hours of doubles after work.
5. Yoga – I went an 75 minute yoga class on Wednesday after work.
Happy Running! How were you active this week?