Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Goals:
I always have lots of goals, but here are my top five for 2014:
1. Do not get injured. So far, so good.
2. Run 3-4 times a week ALL YEAR. Yes!
3. Finish all races (except 15ks & half marathons) at under 10 min. pace per mile. Almost all.
4. Run at least 10 NEW races. YES! 13 already!!
5. Run a half marathon and a 10 mile race. Yes! 2 of each. The Love Run and the Saratoga Springs Half Marathons and the Mayor’s Wellness and the Adirondack Distance Run 10 milers.
Happy Running! What are some of your goals?