- RUN at least 3-4 times each week. YES!
- Do planks. NOPE!
- Walk at least once a day at work. YES for the most part!
- Use those 5 lb weights on my desk. NOPE!
- Lose those extra lbs. YES, NO, YES, NO, YES! (the yoyo lbs)
- Run 5k races under 10 minutes per mile! YES! All 3 of them.
- Start training for October 10 mile race. YES and NO! 2 long runs not 4
- Pick a destination Winter or Spring race. YES! Winter.
- Run at least 70 miles this month. YES! 74.
- Dedicate all my runs to John Anthony my running buddy. YES!
I finished knitting a kid’s hat.
I spent another weekend on the Schroon River.
and more time on Lake George.
I started playing tennis indoors – once a week.
I RAN IN NYC!!
I have access to exercise equipment.
- Run 3-4 times each week.
- Walk once a day while at work.
- Participate in Turkey Trot Training Group Runs at least once a week.
- Complete my 5k races with under 10 min/mile pace.
- Complete a 10K race
- Complete a 10 mile race.
- Do long runs on the weekend.
- Run at least 75 miles
- Go to the gym twice a week.
- Finish knitting hat #2
- Spend time with my mentee & her sons.
Happy Running! How was your September? Anything special planned for October?