Last Week: (Week 5 of HM training)
- Monday – 2 walks at work, 4 mile Turkey Trot training group run (@RPI) – last one!!
- Tuesday – walk at work, 3 mile run during lunch, tennis
- Wednesday – DAY OFF,
STEM group run, 2 mile run, gym, yoga(snowstorm)
- Thursday – DAY OFF, 10K race, dinner out
- Friday- DAY OFF,
STEM group run, gym,3 mile run, movie, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5k race
+ 5 miles(too cold)
- Sunday – rest, decorate, write out cards, mall walk with bff
This Week: (Week 6 of HM training)
- Monday – walk at work, STEM group run + ( 4 miles)
- Tuesday – walk at work, rest, tennis
- Wednesday – DAY OFF, trip to NYC!!
- Thursday – walk at work, lunch time run?, hair appt
- Friday- walk at work, gym, mah jongg
- Saturday – proctor LSATs, (good luck to the STEM group on their 1st 5k), bake cookies, 5k race at night
- Sunday – 4 mile run?, paint & sip with my mentee (to celebrate her b-day), dinner out
I’m linking this post up with Tara at Running n’ Reading for her Weekend Update!
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?