Last Week: (Week 6 of HM training)
- Monday –
walk at work, STEM group run + ( 4 miles), 6.5 mile run after work
- Tuesday – walk at work, rest, tennis
- Wednesday – DAY OFF, trip to NYC!!
- Thursday –
walk at work, 3 mile run, hair appt
- Friday- walk at work,
gym, mah jongg
- Saturday – proctor LSATs, (congratulations to the STEM group on their 1st 5k),
bake cookies,5k race at night
- Sunday –
4 mile run?,paint & sip with my mentee (to celebrate her b-day), dinner out, bake cookies
This Week: (Week 7 of HM training)
- Monday – walk at work, cookie party at work, tennis
- Tuesday – walk at work, 4 mile run
- Wednesday – walk at work, STEM dinner
- Thursday – walk at work, 4 mile run
- Friday- walk at work, 3 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – yoga for runners, rest
- Sunday – 15K run, dinner out, lights in the park carriage ride to celebrate my mentee’s son’s b-day
I’m linking this post up with Tara at Running n’ Reading for her Weekend Update!
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?