Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Favorite Winter Activities:
I’ll say it up front. I hate the cold!!
If I didn’t run, I would never go outside.
I don’t ski, snowboard, ice skate, sled, snow shoe…nada!
Keeping that in mind, here are my favorites:
1. Running (only cuz I sign up for races & winter half marathons to make me get out there)
2. Tennis (Indoors) – I play doubles once a week.
3. Knitting – I am not very experienced but I have made socks, hats & scarfs.
4. Cooking (on the weekends) – I love to make soups & chili.
5. Reading – I always read every night before I go to sleep.
Happy Running! What are some of your favorite winter activities?