This week’s topic is:
So here are my 15:
- Do not get injured.
- Run 3-4 times a week ALL YEAR.
- Continue fitting in tennis and/or yoga once a week.
- Do some upper body exercises.
- Finish all of my races under 10 minutes per mile (except half marathons)
Run at least one race per month and at least 20 for the year.
Run a race in another state.
- Run in NYC.
- Get several Age Group awards.
- PR in a half marathon.
- PR at another distance.
- Join a running group or two.
- Run over 900 miles.
Continue to blog almost everyday.
I think my goals are pretty conservative. I think they are ALL achievable.
The toughest will be #10 & #11. The most important will be #1. If #1 happens, then #6 and #14 can follow.
Happy Running. Happy New Year! What is your biggest goal for 2015?