Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is: What’s in my gym bag?!
I am the bag lady. I always bring a gym bag to work – for tennis, running, yoga or sometimes 2 or 3 bags.
These are the things that are always in my bag:
1. Food – Most of the time I run, play tennis or work out after work but before dinner. So I am hungry. I always carry a variety of bars with me.
2. Water – I always carry an empty bottle to fill with just plain water.
3. Hat – My hair is unruly and bugs me if I don’t wear a hat. If it is cold, I carry a cap and if it is not, a baseball cap.
4. Clothes – Shoes, shirt, socks, gloves, pants or skirt, jacket and many layers this time of year for running outside. Sometimes it is tough squeezing it all in.
5. Phone – I use my iPhone to stay in touch in case of an emergency, for music, to track my distance (when not racing) and to take photos.
Happy Running! What’s in your gym bag?