Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is: Favorite Indoor Workouts
This is hard for me because I HATE to work out!!!!
But here are 5 that I occasionally do:
1. Yoga – I actually like yoga but running gets in the way and then there is the money to take classes. I really should do it on my own.
2. Planks – I was doing these daily for about 1 minute but like everything else, I stopped. But when I remember, I do them.
3. Weights – my co-worker loves weights and gave me a pair of 5 lbers. They sit on the floor near by desk at work. Every now and then I do several arm exercises with them.
4. Treadmill – this is only out of necessity. I run on it when the weather is so bad that I can’t possibly run outside. And I must have my iPad to watch TV on or I will go insane.
5. Upper & Lower Body Machines at the Gym – I don’t mind these but am lazy about going (even though I belong to a FREE gym.)
Happy Running! What are some of your favorite indoor workouts?