Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is: Fitness Snapshots
1. Tennis – 1 1/2 hours of doubles this week (inside)
2. Walking – 9 1/2 laps of the building – it is still too cold to go outside.
3. Treadmill – still too cold & icy sometimes to run outside. I ran on the treadmill TWICE this week.
4. Yoga – I didn’t actually go to a yoga class but I am doing a few poses each day.
5. Running – yes, I did run outside in the cold too. Brrr!
Happy Running! How did you keep active this week?