1. I am sick of this cold weather. It’s sad when 20 degrees feels like a heat wave.
I will run outside in the winter but below zero, I draw the line.
As a result, there has been very little running since the weekend. (It was -11 when I left for work on Tuesday.)
I’ve had enough. Elsa, “Stop!!!!”
Just a side note…
2012 was the winter that I broke my ankle and could not run!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. I am at the age where more of my friends are retired than not.
Guess where they spend the winter?
Guess where I want to be?
3. To make myself feel better about the weather, I have been registering like crazy for spring races.
- 3-07-15 – Shamrock 5K (Palm Springs, CA)
- 3-14-15 – Runnin of the Green 4 m
- 3-22-15 – Shamrock Shuffle 5m
- 3-29-15 – Delmar Dash 5m
- 4-04-15 – Rabbit Ramble 4m ?? (if I’m not away for Passover)
- 4-11-15 – Bacon Hill Bonanza 5k
- 4-18-15 – Asbury Park Half Marathon* (in NJ)
- 4-26-15 – Cherry Blossom 5k
- 5-02-15 – Spring Run Off 15K
- 5-09-15 – Mastodon 15k
The snow will be gone by then, right?
Happy Running! What’s going on with you these days?