- Run 5K (3.1 miles)
- Run 10K (6.2 miles)
- Run Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- Bike 21K (13 miles)
- No need to pre-register. Just mark your calendar, tell your friends, and organize a local group run in your area. This makes a great family event to get the kids active! Bookmark this webpage so that you can come back for updated information until race day. Join the Facebook event here to socialize with other participants.
- Order an Jelly Bean finisher’s medal below (optional). Proceeds from these medals will be donated to the St. Jude Children’s Hospital as part of my fundraising for the Bartonville-to-Peoria St. Jude run. If you don’t want a medal, but would still like to participate in the Jelly Bean, a donation of any amount to St. Jude Children’s Hospital is much appreciated here.
- On race week, PRINT A RACE BIB for each person participating. (Link activated on 3/23)
- Finally, complete your Jelly Bean events… Run, Bike and have FUN!! Take pictures and please share them on my Facebook wall. Hint, hint… I always award one prize to my favorite picture. Share them on social media using hashtag #JellyBeanV
- REPORT RACE RESULTS for each participant before 8 pm on April 7. You will earn one entry into the prize drawing for each event that you finish (4 max per person). Each event may only be counted once. (Reporting link activated on 3/27.)
- PRIZES: When the Jelly Bean results window closes, there will be a random prize drawing from all finishers. Grand Prize is a Wireless Activity & Sleep Tracker for your wrist! Other prizes include: Starbucks gift card, BondiBand headband, and more… Check back often as she will continue adding prizes!
Here’s another opportunity to run a virtual 5K leading up to the opening of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas race registration on April 1st and you get a FREE tank or tee for participating.
It’s absolutely free-just submit your time here before April 1st.