I’ve been blogging for SEVEN YEARS!! That means I’ve been running for SEVEN Years!
- Year 1 – starting to run for the first time and completing many 5ks
- Year 2 – after taking the winter off, running again and completing even more 5ks (Anniversary post)
- Year 3 – running through the winter, completing 5ks (and a 5k PR), 4 milers and my first Half Marathon (Anniversary post)
- Year 4 – completing some 5ks, a 5 miler, my first 15k and FOUR more half marathons (plus an achilles injury and a broken ankle 😦 ) (Anniversary post)
- Year 5 – recovering from a broken ankle, running my first 10k and some 5Ks, suffering a foot stress fracture, running my 6th Half Marathon
- Year 6 – a few 5ks, then a broken 5th metatarsal, then more 5ks, several 10Ks, my 7th Half Marathon and a 15K
- Year 7 – a very good year, NO INJURIES!!!!! so lots of races (5ks, 10Ks, 15Ks, 4 half marathons), PRs for 5k, 10k, 15k, 4m, 5m, 10m, and Half Marathon, joining 2 training groups, volunteering in another, meeting some new running buddies
- Year 8??
I am again hoping that this next year brings NO INJURIES and lots of running and racing…
Happy Running! Thanks for stopping by!!! How many years have you been blogging?