- Run 3-4 times each week (no matter how cold it gets.) YES!
- Get some strength training or yoga done. No trips to the gym but occasional planks and lifting weights.
- Start running with a training group. YES! My group started on Mar. 16. I’ve run 3 Mondays with them.
- Do long runs on the weekend to start to train for half marathon on April 18. Sorta. I missed 2 and ran the other 2 in 2 parts.
- Complete a 5K race. No! My flight got cancelled so I got to Palm Springs too late.
- Complete a 5 mile race. YES! Two.
- Complete a 4 mile race. YES!
- Run all my races under 10 min. mile pace. YES!
- Volunteer at a race. YES! At the HMRRC Winter Series Marathon
- Run at least 80 miles. YES! 82!!
However, since this is the month before my half marathon, I should have run more miles. I’ll blame the cold weather and my trip to California.
So this month, I was lucky to get to spend 4 sunny warms days in California where I ran, hiked and watched tennis.
I started knitting again.
- Run 3-4 times each week.
- Get some strength training or yoga done.
- Continue running with a training group.
- Do long runs on the weekend to train for half marathon on April 18.
- Complete a 5K race.
- Complete Half Marathon #12.
- Run my 5k race under 10 min. mile pace.
- Win an age group award.
- Run with my GOTR running buddy.
- Run at least 85 miles.
Happy Running! How was your March? Anything special planned for April?