- Run 3-4 times each week. YES!
- Get some strength training or yoga done. Nope! Maybe someday…
- Go for a walk everyday at work. Not everyday but many days.
- Continue running with a training group. Yes on most Mondays but not all.
- Do long runs on the weekend to train for half marathon on May 24. Just one.
- Complete a 15K race. NO!! Ran a 10K and a 5k instead (due to a sore foot)
- Win an age group award
for a 15k. Won for Spring Run Off 10K and for Mother’s Day 5K
- Run a 5K with my GOTR running buddy. YES!
- Run while on my tennis vacation in Florida. YES! 4 times (13 miles)
- Complete Half Marathon #13. YES!!
- Complete a 5K race. YES. Four of them!
- Run my 5k and 10k races under 10 min. mile pace. YES! (Note: the 10k was the fastest.)
- Run at least 85 miles. Nope. Not even close!
We went boating for the first time this season.
I celebrated my birthday.
I went the annual tulip fest with Amanda & her sons.
I spent 8 wonderful days with friends in Naples, Fla.
- Run 3-4 times each week.
- Get some strength training or yoga done.
- Go for a walk several times a week at work.
- Run a 5K.
- Complete Half Marathon #14.
- Complete a 10 mile race.
- Lose at least 5 lbs.
- Run at least 80 miles.
Happy Running! How was your May? Anything special planned for June?