So I’m linking up today with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.
A Morning Runner???
I like to run in the morning but I just can’t get motivated to get out of bed early enough.
I like read at night instead of going to bed early. Then morning is my watch the Today show, read blogs, and relax time of day before having to go to work. Yup, work gets in the way of everything!!
Here are some tips:
- Schedule it. Put it on the calendar. Make it a priority.
- Set your running clothes out the night before. It will save you time (and you can sleep longer.)
- Don’t hit the snooze button. (or the next thing you know, it will be too late to run.)
- Vary your route. Make it interesting.
- Find a friend to run with. It will keep you accountable.
Why run in the morning?
- You will feel better for the rest of the day.
- You may even get to see some interesting morning creatures.
- In the summer, it is much cooler and in the winter, it is lighter outside.
Happy Running! Are you a early morning runner or do you prefer to sleep in and run later?