- Monday– It was Staff Appreciation Day so I had the day off from work. My former co-worker, Molly and I decided to have our annual breakfast at the race track day. But since I didn’t have to rush off to work, we decided to stay for the races. It was a blast especially since I won 7 out of 10 races. Too bad I only bet $1 at a time.
- Tuesday -I had planned to run before work but I was too tired (after 12 hours at the track yesterday.) Then it was raining during my lunch break so I decided to forget it. I did play tennis after work for about 2 hours (but went out to dinner after & put those calories burned back on.)
- Wednesday – Again I got lazy and decided to run after work rather than before. I chose the rail trail close to home. I was tired so the run was slow but the highlight was a deer in my path.
- Thursday – Not much happened today except that I had a hair appointment and ate a lot of food at work. So I forced myself to stop by the gym to a few minutes of exercise.
- Friday – I left work early so I could go home and change in order to run an evening 5K.
- Saturday – Another rest and boating day on the schedule. So nice that the weather has been cooperating.
- Sunday – After a restless night sleeping on the boat, I dragged myself up early to run. I love to run in this area and I know that it will be ending before you know it. Unfortunately, my hubby & friends were anxiously awaiting my return but I did manage to squeeze in 7 miles.
14 miles for the week with 4 rest days and only 3 days running. No wonder nothing hurts.
This Week: (Week #4 of HM training)
- Monday- walk at work, rest, gym
- Tuesday – 3 mile run before work, tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run after work,
- Thursday – walk at work, rest, gym
- Friday – 8 mile run (GO INTO WORK LATE), mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, work, Jimmy Buffet concert!!
- Sunday – rest, 4 mile run?
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?