- Monday– Today was a rest day. Nothing exciting except for work and getting my nails done after work.
- Tuesday -I had planned to run before work but it was pouring. Then I was going to run during lunch…still raining. Tennis was cancelled after work so I had no excuses. I tortured myself with 3 miles on the treadmill. Torture because it was so hot and I left my iPad home…no TV to pass the time.
- Wednesday – No rain today and cooler temps so I went to the Crossings for an easy 4 mile run. My friend’s daughter was working at a nearby ice cream shop so I had to run by and buy a milkshake and then run back (which added an extra mile).
- Thursday – Another rest day. Just work and met my BFF at the mall for a walk after work.
- Friday – I went into work late today. I had a busy weekend planned and I wanted to get miles done in case I didn’t have time to run during the weekend. I drove to the bike path and ran 8.75 slow miles. By slow, I mean that I stopped at Starbucks and stopped many times to take photos, read my email, check on FB, etc. At least I was outdoors and the weather was great.
- Saturday – I got early today because I had to proctor the MPREs at work. Afterward, we met some friends and drove to the Xfinity Center in MA to see Huey Lewis and the News and JIMMY BUFFET!! I am a proud “Parrothead.” It was a blast!
- Sunday – after getting home at 2:30 am, we still got up early to head to the lake. I relaxed with some reading, hiking and dinner out.
16.75 miles for the week with 4 rest days and only 3 days running.
This Week: (Week #5 of HM training)
- Monday- 4 mile run before work, gym after
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run after work,
- Thursday – 3 mile run before work
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 9 mile run, weekend at Schroon River with my tennis BFFs
- Sunday – rest, tennis
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?