- Monday– Since I hadn’t run for two days, I dragged myself out of bed and ran 4 sweaty miles in a different (upscale) neighborhood. Glad I got it done before work but it was already warm. Enjoyed the new views – elaborate gardens, dead turtle (no, not me but felt like it) and a flock of wild turkeys.
- Tuesday -I was planning to rest but woke up early and decided that I needed to sweat. Ran in the same neighborhood (but a different loop) as yesterday. No dead turtles or wild turkey sightings but I did bump into a tennis friend. After work, I played 1 1/2 hours of tennis followed by our usual dinner out.
- Wednesday – Another hot day and I had planned to repeat my ice cream run of last week but got invited to a friend’s birthday party. Glad I had run Monday & Tuesday.
- Thursday – I needed to run off those wings and birthday cake so I got up early and ran some 4 slow miles in the same neighborhood. I ran into the mother wild turkey and her children.
- Friday -Just work today. Very busy getting ready for the beginning of the school year.
- Saturday – I got up early today because I wanted to do my long run before my weekend on the river with the tennis ladies. To save time, I ran into town and back. It was a difficult run (Why don’t they get easier??) but I did get 9.5 miles done.
- Sunday – More tennis ladies arrived today. But before they arrived, I sneaked out for a run. Love this area to run in.
We played tennis in the morning and after lunch, we relaxed and chatted the rest of the day away.
23.25 miles for the week with only 3 rest days and 4 days of running.
This Week: (Week #6 of HM training)
- Monday- rest, walk at walk, gym?
- Tuesday – 4 mile run after work
- Wednesday – rest, mall walk with bff
- Thursday – 4 mile run after work
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 10k race + 4 miles, baby shower, time with my mentee & sons
- Sunday – boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?