- Monday– Work, work, work. Busy day since it was the first day of law school.
- Tuesday – Too tired to run before work so I ran after. Boy was it humid!!! I had planned to run about 3 miles but the flowers in the park were so pretty, I ended up with 4.5.
- Wednesday – I was planning on going to yoga but I got out of work late so I decided to take a short run. I don’t usually run 2 days in a row so I was pooped. But I stumbled upon a new part of the rail trail that was paved so it was worth it.
- Thursday – After work I met Judy at the Crossings. It is always fun to run with someone else.
- Friday -Just work today and then a fun evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – Ran a 10K race and though it wasn’t great, I won 1st in my age group.
- Sunday – I recuperated with a relaxing day on the lake.
This Week: (Week #7 of HM training)
- Monday- 4 mile run after work, mall walk with BFF
- Tuesday – tennis after work
- Wednesday – 3 mile run before work
- Thursday – 4 mile run after work
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 10 mile long run, boating
- Sunday – boating (Xmas party on Log Bay)
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?