Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mary at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC to host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
This week, the theme is Five Fall Races to Run:
Here are my top 5:
1. Brooklyn Rock N Roll Half Marathon – This will be my first Rock n Roll race and my 15th half marathon.
2. NYRR Dash to the Finish Line – I am really excited about this one. Finally I will be running a race in NYC. It starts near the UN and ends in Central Park. I will get to cross the finish line of the NYC Marathon (which is the next day.)
3. Stockade-athon – This a very popular local 15K. I have run it 3 times. They changed the course last year and I enjoyed it even more.
4. Troy Turkey Trot – Last year I ran this 10K for the first time and I plan to do it again. Lots of runners and loads of fun.
5. Great Pumpkin Challenge – I ran this 10k for the first time last year. I may just do the 5k this year. We’ll see. I enjoyed running in Saratoga State Park.
Happy Running! What’s on your fall racing schedule? Anyone running any of the above races?