- Monday– Boy, was it a hot one. I sweat for 3.5 miles in the city & the park. Met my BFF for a walk after.
- Tuesday – Played tennis for 1 1/2 hours after work then met an old friend for a late dinner.
- Wednesday – Knowing it was going to be very warm, I decided to run before work. My legs even had some occasional speed but only had time for 3 miles (Yeah, I could have gotten up earlier.)
- Thursday – Another warm day and forecast for storms got me out of bed early for another before work run. This time 4 miles. Now I know why I don’t run 2 days in a row. Even my new shoes couldn’t remedy my tired legs. (It was warmer and more humid. Maybe that was it?)
- Friday -Just work today and then a fun evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – I was planning a 5K but changed my mind and decided to do my long run uninterrupted.
- Sunday – I recuperated with a fun day on the lake. It was the annual Christmas celebration on Log Bay.
20.5 miles for the week with only 3 rest days and 4 days of running. Half Marathon is 5 weeks away!!!
This Week: (Week #8 of HM training)
- Monday- DAY OFF –4 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis after work
- Wednesday – 3 mile run before work, yoga?
- Thursday – 4 mile run before work, hair appt after
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5K race + 8 more miles
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?