- Monday– Day off from work and I was recovering from my partying on the lake the day before but I did drag myself out for 4 scenic slow miles before spending the rest of the day on the lake.
- Tuesday – Played tennis for 1 1/2 hours indoors and then watched the USOpen on TV with friends, pizza, wings & beer.
- Wednesday – Knowing it was going to be very warm, I decided to run before work. I was tired from going to bed to late the night before but managed 3 miles in the neighborhood.
- Thursday – Another warm day and forecast for storms got me and a hair appointment after work out of bed early for another before work run. This time 4 miles and I finished before the rain started.
- Friday -No work today. I met my college BFF in Williamstown, MA to see the Van Gogh & Whistler’s Mother exhibit at the Clark Art Institute.
It was great and we also enjoyed a nice lunch and hike.
- Saturday – I ran one of my favorite 5Ks
and then added more miles to make a total of 11.5 for the day.
After watching a great US Open women’;s final on TV, we went out to dinner and then I ordered a new phone (iPhone 6s!!!)
- Sunday – The boating season is winding down so I thought that we would drove up to spend one more day on the lake. But the weather didn’t cooperate so I spent a day catching up at home.
22.5 miles for the week with only 3 rest days and 4 days of running. Half Marathon is 4 weeks away!!! Gulp!
This Week: (Week #9 of HM training)
- Monday- 4 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis after work
- Wednesday – 3 mile run before work, yoga?
- Thursday – 4 mile run before work
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – 12 mile run, boating?
- Sunday – rest, mah jong at the Schroon River House
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?