- Monday– It almost felt like Fall. Went for a windy 3.5 miles after work and then met my BFF to walk around the mall (over 15,000 steps on my newly acquired Fitbit)
- Tuesday – Temps were warming back up. Went for a walk to the park at lunch. Played tennis after work for 1 1/2 hours indoors.
- Wednesday – Knowing it was going to be warm again, I decided to run before work. I was tired from going to bed too late the night before but managed 3 miles in the neighborhood. It was even kinda chilly.
In the afternoon, I went for another walk to the park.
- Thursday – More warm weather predicted for the afternoon (mid 80s for Sept??) got me out of bed early for another before work run. This time for 4 miles. I took a new route but there was so much traffic that it wasn’t a good choice for this time of day.
Took of advantage of the sunshine and warm temps for a walk in the park. Those flowers will eventually be replaced by snow.
- Friday -Just a normal work day. My Fitbit (and the weather) has succeeded in getting me out of my chair with a walk to the park.
- Saturday – I was really torn on what to do today. I ended up getting up early and running 11.5 miles. Judy was nice enough to accompany me. Then since the boating season is winding down, I drove up to spend one more day on the lake with my hubby. Afterward I headed up to Schroon River to spend time with my mah jongg friends. (Unfortunately, there was no water at the house so they headed home and I headed back to the lake.)
- Sunday – Spent the day on Lake George with friends. Starting to feel like fall… sad to see the summer go!!
This Week: (Week #10 of HM training)
- Monday- 3 mile run (first run with the Turkey Trot Training group)
- Tuesday – rest, tennis after work
- Wednesday – 3 mile run after work (first time mentoring the STEM -survivors of domestic violence group)
- Thursday – 4 mile run after work
- Friday – rest, DAY OFF from work
- Saturday – 10K race + more miles
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?