- Monday– I squeezed in a short walk at work and then after work, went to my 9th Troy Turkey Trot training group run. We met at our new meeting spot, the State Office Campus. We had no coach tonite so the 4 of us did our speed drills (8 1 minute sprints) on our own. After the run, I met my BFF for a walk in the mall.
- Tuesday – Just a normal work day with a lunchtime walk and played 1 1/2 hours of tennis followed by dinner out.
- Wednesday – Tonite was my last run with Kelly as she prepares for Saturday, her FIRST 5K. After the run, I rushed off to my hair appointment.
- Thursday – Had a busy work day but it was raining & windy after work so I ran 3 miles on the treadmill. UGH!! Hated it!
- Friday – Rest day so only a walk at work and then an evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – I participated in a 5k race. It was so exciting to see all the young girls from the GOTR program run their first 5k and the clients from the STEM program do the same. After the race, I dragged myself through 10 more miles (4 or which were with Barbara. Thanks Barbara!!)
- Sunday – REST day…just relaxing, errands and some cooking.
22 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (1 week until Half Marathon)
- Monday- 3 mile run (last one with the Turkey Trot Training group)
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – DAY OFF – rest
- Thursday – 10K & 5K race, Thanksgiving dinner
- Friday – DAY OFF – rest
- Saturday or Sunday – 8 miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?