- Monday– Today was my last 3 mile run with my Turkey Trot Challenge Group. Neither of coaches showed up so we were on our own. Instead of intervals, we ran a SPEEDY 3.3 miles (Boy, those ladies are fast I struggled big time to keep up.)
- Tuesday – Just a normal work day with a lunchtime walk and played 1 1/2 hours of tennis followed by dinner out.
- Wednesday – I had the day off from work. I used it to cook for the holiday and squeezed in a yoga class in the middle.
- Thursday – First I ran a 10K race and then for fun I did the 5k after with friends. I spent the rest of the day cooking since I was bringing Thanksgiving dinner over to my MIL’s that evening.
- Friday – Another day off and I did NOT go shopping. I rested from my 9.3 miles the day before (except for a quite 1 mile cuz it was 65 degrees outside) and made turkey soup (what else?) I did go out in the evening to play mah jongg .
- Saturday – I did debate going to a 5K race but decided against it and to rest another day. Besides it was cold and rainy. I did decorate the house for the holidays so it wasn’t so restful. In the evening, I went to the movies with a friend.
- Sunday – Today I did my last long run. I ran 2 miles and then Judy & I ran 6 miles together on the rail trail. And in the evening, I took Amanda (my mentee) and her sons out to dinner and then to the Holiday Lights in the Park.
This Week: (taper time – race week)
- Monday- 3.1 miles after work
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – 3.1 miles before work
- Thursday – 3.1 miles before, pack
- Friday – rest, fly to Florida
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – 13.1 miles!!!
- Monday – rest, fly home
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?