Time is flying by. I can’t believe that it is December already!!
So here’s my end of the month recap.
I’m linking it with Erika @ MCM Mama Runs, Marcia @ Marcia’s Healthy Slice and Patty @ My no-guilt life (instead of posting on their TMI theme. I have none of those embarrassing things to write about…yet!)
- Run 3-4 times each week. YES!
I continue to run 3-4 miles during the week trying to vary my running courses.
- Continue long runs on the weekend. YES!
Though some have been part of shorter races.
- Run a 5k race under 29 minutes. NOPE!
I helped my STEM runner finish her first 5k instead of racing.
I ran an impromptu 5K on Thanksgiving after I finished the 10K.
- Run a 10K race under 60 minutes. YES! But barely.
- Run a 15K race under 1:35. YES!
I even got a PR.
- Start going to the gym once a week. NO! Someday…
- Do those planks! NOT REALLY! Probably only 2 or 3 times…
But I did go to yoga twice!!!
- Continue running with a group. YES!
I have gone every Monday and have enjoyed running with the other group members.
- Walk 70,000 steps each week. YES!
On the days that I don’t run, my total steps are significantly lower but I make it up on the running days.
- Run at least 80 miles. YES! 90 miles!!!
- I ran with Kelly from the STEM program twice and helped her finish her first 5k. She did great!!
- I went to NYC with my hubby, We walked the High Line and saw Lord of the Dance on Broadway. So much fun!
- I brought my mentee and her sons to see the Lights in the Park. We go every year but we still enjoy it.
- Run 3-4 times each week (no matter how cold it gets.)
- Walk while at work especially on rest days..
- Continue long runs on the weekend to train for half marathon #17 on February 7.
- Complete a 5k race under 29 minutes.
- Complete a half marathon under 2:20.
- Run at least 85 miles
- Continue going to yoga.
- Avoid gaining weight (while attending holiday parties)
- Spend time with my mentee
- Start knitting again.
Happy Running! How was your November? Anything exciting planned for December?
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!