- Monday – Ran 3 miles after work and then went to the mall to go Christmas shopping. (I don’t normally run 3 days in a row but the rest of week promised to be hectic.)
- Tuesday – Played 1 1/2 hours of tennis after work. Then went home to wrap gifts (instead of going to to dinner.)
- Wednesday – Rain and a hair appointment interfered with my ability to get a run in before or after work so I had to sneak out during work.
- Thursday – I just had to run today on my first day of vacation. And it was in the high 60’s. Then went out to dinner and a movie with my hubby to start off the Christmas holiday.
- Friday – After opening gifts at home, I went to play Santa with my mentee and her kids. I had some free time in the afternoon so I went to another movie. Then spent the evening at my MIL’s with my hubby, my sister-in-law, her husband, my 2 stepsons & my BIL and after my BFF’s.
- Saturday – I went for an 8 mile run (6 with Judy) and went to movie #3 for the week in the afternoon. In the evening. I celebrated my mentee’s birthday at Canvas, Corks & Forks (painting, eating & drinking). Afterwards we went out for dessert. (Let the holiday eating continue…)
- Sunday – I made spinach quiche to bring to my annual tennis holiday party. The party was lots of fun, as usual.
This Week: (5 weeks until Half Marathon #17)
- Monday – 5 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – car appt, 4 mile run, yoga
- Thursday – rest, dinner out, movie
- Friday – HMRRC Winter Series #2 – 3.5 mile race, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – 9 mile run
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?