Every Wednesday, the Deb from Deb Runs will be providing a word about which to blog. Kind of like a nice little blog prompt. Posts can be fitness or health related, but don’t have to be, so really anyone can play along. Just be sure to link up with InLinkz on Deb’s main post, and share the love by reading and commenting on other’s participant’s posts.
This week’s Word is RESOLUTIONS.
According the dictionary, a resolution is a “firm decision to do or not to do something.”
If I did make resolutions, here’s what I would decide to do…
- have a more positive attitude (In other words, whine and complain less…)
- exercise more (go to the gym, it’s free!)
- walk more (less sitting all day at work!)
- focus less on pace & finish times and enjoy running more.
- do yoga more often (if not classes then videos)
- de-clutter my house (so much unnecessary stuff including clothes)
- eat more healthy (less sweets, more fruits & veggies)
- drink more water
Resolutions are easy to made. The hard part is keeping to them.
Happy Running! Do you make resolutions each year? Tell me one.