I don’t know about you but it’s hard to stay motivated to run in the winter.
I need to have a race scheduled and in the winter months, there are not many (unless you live in a warm climate.)
Luckily there are Virtual Races like the ones sponsored by Running On the Wall.
For $29.99, look at all you get when you sign up for their Valentine Virtual 10K Race:
All you have to do is:
- Register here by purchasing the package.
- Find the virtual race event on their Facebook page to share your race recap
- Run your race
- Post your time on the event page
- Be proud of yourself!
If you don’t want to run this particular virtual race, there are plenty more to choose from:
- Run With Grace 10K
- Earn your Turkey 5 miler
- Challenge Yourself 10K
- The miracle is that I started 5K
- Never give up 10K
- Marathon distance
- Half Marathon
- Run Mommy Run
- Every Mile Counts 5 miler
- Forrest Gump 15K
- She believed she could so she did 10K
I don’t know about you but I’m going to sign up for a couple of these virtual races this winter.
Happy Running! Do you run virtual races?