- Monday – Took my morning walk around work and then knit on the exercise bike. After work, it was cold and windy but still ventured out for a run before visiting a friend (the one who just had a mastectomy.)
- Tuesday – We had a huge holiday brunch for the whole school. Took my afternoon walk around work. After work, I played tennis and went out to dinner after.
- Wednesday – Today we had another holiday lunch with my dept at work. The weather was even colder and windy. I still got out to run after work but my hands were frozen and I stopped after 3 miles.
- Thursday – Just work today – truly a rest day.
- Friday – Warmed up to the 30’s (heat wave!) so did my after work run followed by an evening of mah jongg games.
- Saturday – Rain & sleet in the am so glad to be enjoying a rest day. After lots of housework, got bored so went out to do some retail therapy – bought stuff that I didn’t really need but got GREAT deals.
- Sunday – Another free race – I ran the 15K and followed it with a few more miles.
Celebrated our anniversary (which was Saturday) with a dinner at our favorite restaurant.
22.5 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (3 weeks until Half Marathon #17)
- Monday – DAY OFF – dentist, tennis
- Tuesday – 4 mile run, movie with BFF
- Wednesday – rest, yoga
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 12 mile run
- Sunday – rest
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?