- Monday – Had the day off from work so it would have been nice to go for a run but it was so windy and COLD!! Instead, I went to the dentist, did some errands and played tennis in the evening.
- Tuesday – Took my morning walk around work. I intended to run outside but the wind turned me into a wuss. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill instead and then met my BFF for a movie (Carol).
- Wednesday – A short run after work before yoga. Cold but not as windy as Monday & Tuesday.
- Thursday – Another after work run. It was cold and windier than Wednesday but I just couldn’t face the treadmill.
- Friday – Rest day and an evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – The dreaded 12 mile long run. Today was the day! And the snowstorm hit south and missed us. YAY!!! I like to pick a new location for each of my runs so I chose Colonie Town Park. Judy was again nice enough to keep me company on my last 6 miles. And it was freezing but we survived.
- Sunday – Rest Day. Did a whole bunch of cooking!! Finished my scarf. Finished my puzzle. Watched ice skating on TV. Yes, I stayed home which I NEVER do.
22.5 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (2 weeks until Half Marathon #17 )
- Monday – 4 mile run after work
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, dinner out with tennis ladies
- Thursday – 4 mile run, dinner out with a co-worker
- Friday – rest, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday -rest, hair appt
- Sunday – HMRRC #5 – 10 mile race
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?