- Monday – Still in Florida. Went for a nice long walk around Sarasota in the morning with my Sarasota hosts.
Then spent the afternoon with my friend from Placida where we walked around the gardens of the Ringling Museum and had an early dinner on the water.
- Tuesday – Got up early to take my last run in Placida. Still cool and windy but not complaining because I would soon be in the frigid NE.
Met some friends from home for lunch before heading to the airport.
- Wednesday – Just a restful work day with a work webinar in the evening & unpacking.
- Thursday – Intended to run 4-5 miles but would have frozen to death. Afterward walked the mall with my BFF.
- Friday – A 3 mile run in the cold followed by an evening with the mah jongg ladies.
- Saturday – Too cold to run so instead went a lunch/coloring party with my tennis friends.
- Sunday – Again I bailed on my long run. Too cold. Too windy. -30 with the wind chill – I think NOT. I did go out for a nice Valentine’s Day dinner with the hubby.
9 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days. I guess I can call this recovery week (or too cold to run week)!! I am hoping it warms up next week.
This Week: (5 weeks until Half Marathon #18 )
- Monday – holiday so a day off from work, 10 mile run, tennis.
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, dinner out with the tennis ladies
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday –11 mile run
- Sunday – rest
Starting today, I am participating in the 2 Week Hop. I will be spotlighted on Wednesday so be sure to stop by then. If you’ve never participated and are interested in not only growing your blog but making new friends, I highly recommend that you join the next time.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? How are you coping with winter weather?