This week’s topic is Running “uniforms.” If you could only wear one running outfit for the rest of the year, what would it be?
I think where I live, that would be tough. But if I could, this would be my “running uniform”:
- Baseball cap – it keeps my unruly hair out of my way
- Tank top – I hate to hot when I am running
- Running skirt – so comfortable, look better on me than shorts, and the pockets can hold stuff
- Compression sleeves or socks – help my legs recover faster, I think
- Running shoes – the brand varies but now my faves are Nike Zoom Vomero 10s (in the pic below)
Unfortunately, I live in upstate New York and I can only wear my preferred outfit from June-August. That’s probably why I take two race-cations in Florida each year.
Happy Running! What would your running uniform look like?