- Monday – I actually took a 15 min walk with a co-worker during the day.
After work, I took a run in the park. My legs were still tired from Saturday but the weather was nice so… I just dragged myself through it.
- Tuesday – Just a work day followed by tennis in the evening (and wine & pizza, of course)
- Wednesday – It appears that winter is back. The cold accompanied by 40 mph wind gusts. No walking outside at work besides back and forth between buildings. This was not a fun after work run but I survived. Afterward, I had dinner with two co-workers and that was fun.
- Thursday – Our 15 min walk in the morning has become a routine (2 days in a row) at work. Otherwise it was just work and hair appointment after work.
- Friday – Another normal work day (morning 15 min walk & afternoon walk to Starbucks). A quick run after work followed by an evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – My rest day!! Errands, housework, cooking…fun, fun, NOT!
- Sunday – My last long run before the big one. I met Judy & Barbara on the bike path but actually only ran with Barbara (when she wasn’t too fast for me.)
Afterwards, the three of us went out for High Tea (tea sandwiches, scone & pastries).
The day ended with a Downton Abbey viewing Party.
19 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (1 week until Half Marathon #18 – Taper Time )
- Monday – 3 mile run
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, yoga?
- Thursday – 3 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – Celebrate Life Half Marathon
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? How are you coping with winter weather?