- Monday – I stayed up at Bolton Landing (on Lake George) today. Started the day with a scenic 7 mile run.
Then went for two hikes. My first solo hikes and they were awesome.
- Tuesday – Today I played tennis twice. I subbed in a new group near my house (walked to the courts) and then played with my usual Tuesday evening group.
- Wednesday – In the morning, I played tennis in my 2nd country club robin-robin. It was cool, windy and even rained.
The weather cleared up later in the day and I went for a run on the rail trail with Alyssa, a new running friend.
- Thursday – Morning tennis with my Troy Tennis group and dinner out with a former co-worker.
- Friday – An exciting day in NYC. Thanks Judy for letting me plan your crazy day. We took the train to the city, checked our bag in Macys, hopped the subway to Central Park, had a quick lunch and ran 4 miles through the park with a tour guide.
After the tour, I had ice cream, then we walked some more in the park, went to the zoo, walked ALL the way back to Macys, changed our clothes and had dinner at a cute restaurant with French running blogger, Karen before heading back home on the train.
- Saturday – Definitely a rest day filled with errands, laundry, housework, etc.
- Sunday – Today I ran the Adirondack Distance Race – 10 miles from Lake George to Bolton Landing
The rest of the day was spent on the lake!!
25 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 3 mile run, hiking??
- Tuesday – rest, tennis Am & PM, eye dr appt
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, monthly dinner out with the tennis ladies
- Thursday – rest, tennis AM, 4 mile run with a friend, mall walk with BFF
- Friday – AM tennis, mah jongg
- Saturday – 6 mile run
- Sunday – boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?