- Monday – I was planning on playing inter-club tennis but it had rained all night and the courts were too wet to play on. Instead I went to the gym and then on a long walk on the trail trail. No running despite the good weather.
- Tuesday – I played tennis in the AM with my Troy Tennis Group and afterwards we had a barbecue. Then did some errands which included a trip to Target.
I had planned to run with Alyssa in the evening but she had to cancel. So I went to UAlbany to run alone. My hubby was playing an important tennis match there. (But I got done running right after the finished and he had lost 😦 )
- Wednesday – A lazy hot day. I did drag myself to the gym which was nice and cool. Ran 1 mile on the treadmill.
- Thursday – I played tennis early in the am and then since my good friend from Florida was in town, a few of us decided to go on a day trip.
We went to The Mount in Lenox, Mass. We took a tour of Edith Wharton’s house, had lunch and then a tour of her gardens. We also strolled around the town of Lenox afterwards.
- Friday – A run before AM tennis, lunch with old friends and then I took off for the lake.
- Saturday – Today began my tennis weekend with my besties at a house on the Schroon River. Got in a short run before everyone arrived. The day included lots of tennis, eating, swimming, laughter and more….
- Sunday – I had slept on my boat at the marina (it’s not from the Schroon River house) and got a great run in before returning to the river house..
The rest of the day was spent with my friends…playing tennis, eating, swimming, relaxing, chatting, eating …
Great to get away and spend time with these wonderful women.
Celebrated National Ice Cream Day 3 days in a row.
After everyone left, I went back to the marina and went out to dinner with my hubby and some boating friends.
Yes, diet starts tomorrow. Wait…I’m going to NYC. Diet starts Tuesday!!!
15.5 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday -rest – day in NYC
- Tuesday – tennis Am, tennis PM
- Wednesday – mall walk with BFF, 4 mile run
- Thursday – AM tennis, 4 mile run, rest, hair appt
- Friday – AM tennis, rest, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – 5K race + more miles
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? How are you celebrating July 4th?