- Monday – Another trip to NYC with two friends on a steamy day. We went on a history/eating tour of Nolita (Northern Little Italy). It was a lot of fun and boy was the food good. Then we took a tour of the Tenement Museum which was very interesting.
- Tuesday – I skipped my AM tennis in favor of a run. It wasn’t great but I needed to burn off of some calories. I did play tennis in the evening.
- Wednesday – Went for a walk and out to lunch with my BFF. Spent hours catching up and then I met Alyssa for a run. I haven’t run this well in a while. We are a good match because we push each other.
- Thursday – I played tennis early in the am and then had a hair appointment. I went for a short run in between the two.
- Friday – Lots of gardening today which tired me out. So no tennis, no walking, no running. But since I was hosting mah jongg I had to shop and clean.
- Saturday – Very hot day and I ran a 5k. Even stopped on the way home to drag myself through 3 more miles.
- Sunday – Spent the whole day on the water. (Except for a long hike on land along the lake. Had to get my 10k steps.)
- Monday – 4 mile run, hiking in the Adirondacks
- Tuesday – work at the bar exam, rest, theatre in the park
- Wednesday – country club tennis, 4 mile run with a friend
- Thursday – rest, work at the bar exam
- Friday – work at the bar exam, 3 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest, boating or garage sale
- Sunday – 5k race + 4 more miles, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?