- Monday – I decided to stay on our boat Sunday night so I could spend today running and hiking. First I drove to Chestertown on the Schroon River to run a bit.
Then I began the Chester Challenge which was to hike 6 of the 11 trails.
I got through 4 of them before the rain came.
- Tuesday – I worked at the NYS Bar Exam from 7 am-5 pm. Then I went to see the musical Chicago in the park with some friends.
- Wednesday – My tennis at one of the local country clubs got cancelled. In the evening, I ran with Alyssa. 93 degrees!!! We still held a decent pace (and it would have been faster if I didn’t have to stop and walk.)
- Thursday -Back at the Bar Exam. Too hot to run but I planned to the gym and for a walk with a friend. However, we ended out going out for dinner instead 😦
- Friday – Last day for working at the Bar Exam. I decided to go for a run in the park before mah jongg.
- Saturday – This weekend certainly didn’t go as scheduled. I had planned to go up to the lake and then sleep on the boat so I would be near the start of my Sunday 5k. Instead, my hubby wanted to go truck shopping (his has recently died) since the weather was not great. It turned out to be sunny on the lake but cloudy/rainy at home.
- Sunday – I woke up to pouring rain and decided against driving 1 hour 20 minutes to run a 5k in the rain with rain predicted for the rest of the day up north. Of course as it turned out, it didn’t rain up for the race and I stayed home waiting to a break in the rain so I could run. I managed to get it done with Pokemon and doe and fawn sightings on the rail trail. I was wet – rain plus sweat from 95% humidity.
- Monday –3 mile run
- Tuesday – workshop, PM tennis
- Wednesday -workshop, 7 mile run with a friend
- Thursday – trip to NYC
- Friday – AM tennis, rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 8.4 mile race, boating?
- Sunday – boating?
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?