- Monday – Decided to spend the night at my friend’s house on the Schroon River. and woke up to perfect running weather (finally). Too bad, my legs were sooo tired.
They weren’t too tired to go for a hike. I climbed to the top of Meade and Beckman Mountains.
I spent the rest of the day sitting by the river and knitting before heading home.
- Tuesday – played tennis in the am and then we celebrated the summer with a pizza party. I played tennis again in the evening. Got lucky. It rained in between.
- Wednesday – ran with Barbara in the am. It was great catching in up since we hadn’t seen each other in a while.
I walked the mall with my bff in the afternoon. In the evening, played mini golf with my tennis buds followed by dinner out.
- Thursday – subbed in a new tennis group in the am. Spent the afternoon in the pool with some tennis friends.
Then met an old friend at a local wine bar. These days are busy. Good thing I’m not employed. LOL
- Friday – played in a tennis robin for 3 hours. It was nice playing on clay for a change.
- Saturday – Ran a 5k race today. Felt lousy and didn’t run well.
So after the race, instead of my planned 7 miles, I drove up to the lake. My hubby brought a friend. We (or they) jumped off cliffs, rode around in the boat, hung out in the bay and hiked (me and his friend) to a waterfalls.
Still feeling under the weather, I drove home instead of going out to dinner and spending the night on the boat.
- Sunday – a real REST day. The first one in many weeks – no running, no hiking, no tennis….
15 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 10 mile run,
- Tuesday – AM tennis, rest
- Wednesday – 4 mile run with a friend
- Thursday – AM tennis, 4 mile run, hair appt
- Friday – AM tennis, rest
- Saturday – 11 mile run, boating and/or mah jongg
- Sunday – tennis, mah jongg on the Schroon River
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?