Every Wednesday, the Deb from Deb Runs will be providing a word about which to blog. Kind of like a nice little blog prompt. Posts can be fitness or health related, but don’t have to be, so really anyone can play along. Just be sure to link up with InLinkz on Deb’s main post, and share the love by reading and commenting on other’s participant’s posts.
This week’s word is:
Macmillan defines “Radical” as “doing something new and very different from the usual way.”
Am I radical??
- Is it radical to start running for the first time at age 55?
- Is it radical to run a 5k race several weeks into a training program when you’ve only run 1 mile so far?
- Is it radical to run a half marathon when you’ve only run 5k races?
- Is it radical to run a 5k as your first run after ankle surgery?
- Is it radical to run two 5ks with a foot stress fracture?
- Is it radical to finish a 5k after breaking your foot?
- Is it radical to go on a race-cation by yourself?
- Is it radical to hike solo?
I don’t consider myself “radical” but I do enjoy a challenge.
Happy Running! Are you “radical”?